Thursday, February 3, 2011

First of all!

Hello all,

      Welcome to my blog, Utopia. First of all I have to tell you there is no place likeUtopia.There is no ideal community and everything does not happen smoothly. In fact, non of them do. What matters is, to what extend do we expect them to be smooth. The reason for me to start this blog is simply because I don't have a blog. Well, don't be disappointed if you feel like it's a simple stupid joke. It's the truth.
      I had an interview today regarding the engineering training. They ask me what I expect back from the training. So I told them that I have to know about new things.....etc & I want to get in touch with the engineering community. So they ask me whether I have a blog. I said no - they said you should have. So here it is. And I hope to discuss and share technical knowledge as well as any other general things here in my blog.

4 comments: